Notice of Future Operation pf PAL International school 03-5770-8166 〒106-0031 3-7-15 Nishi-Azabu Minato-ku Tokyo HOURS 8:00 to 6:00
To avoid the spread of a new Coronavirus infection, the State of Emergency has been lifted.
As a result of the notification of the shift to priority measures such as spreading prevention in Tokyo.
Thank you for your continuous patience and cooperation with our endeavors.
In the prefectures of Tokyo, Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Aichi, Hokkaido, Okayama, Hiroshima, and Okinawa, with the new Coronavirus countermeasures. Except for Okinawa, the administration has lifted the emergency notice issued on June 20th, which was the deadline for nine prefectures. Seven prefectures, including Tokyo and Osaka, have opted to prioritize measures such as disease prevention.
There are no particular operational changes in our school’s operating facilities.
As in the past, we will continue to take the following measures with even greater attention after June 21st for everyone. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Our school will adopt more thorough infection control precautions than ever before, and we will remain operational as usual, but with more caution.
If illness of children or school workers is confirmed after consultation with the public health facility, the school may be closed or its operations restricted. We will inform you if this happens.
We’ll invite you to come after you’ve completed the infection control procedures.
Please keep in touch with the school office throughout this time.
Every day, our school takes the following precautions. Please understand that we take actions in accordance with administrative guidelines. Additionally, certain employees may give telework or home training, but we will make every effort to manage childcare.
1. Disinfection in the Facility
● Disinfection and alcohol spray are installed in every classroom and the entrance.
● Handwashing using anti-bacterial soap for all children and teachers.
● Adequate Ventilation
● Disinfecting toilets, doorknobs, handrails, toys etc.
2. Temperature Check
● Mandatory check of body temperature for all children and teachers in the morning and if needed
3. Wearing Mask when commuting
● We encourage wearing mask when using public transportations.
4. Staying at Home
● Please do not come to school if you are in poor physical condition, such as a temperature of 37.5 degrees celsius or higher, respiratory problems, or if a family member is showing such signs or symptoms.
5. Regarding business trips, training involving outsiders, etc in the facility
● Not only will each facility implement infection prevention and control methods for each member, but there will also be an online meeting for each facility to minimize clustering. Planned business travels may be postponed depending on the circumstances, and online meetings may be substituted.
We believe that the most important thing for society to take care of is ‘Childcare.’ We encourage parents to continue working while understanding that we will assist in the care of their children.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions or concerns.
With the help of our entire team, we will strive to resolve this matter.
Chairman Yuzen Saito
TEL 03-5770-8166 FAX 03-5770-8167
ADDRESS 3-7-15 Nishi-Azabu Minato-ku Tokyo